Do you love to watch live Sports on your iOS device? If yes, I am confident you will like SportsTV for iOS , a new app in the market. This app gives you access to hundreds of live sports channels from across the world. What’s really amazing is that it is completely free of cost. In this article we will learn how to install this app. Keep reading.
SportsTV iOS app is not listed on Apple’s App Store. This is why we will need to get it from an external source. My objective is to help you install this app without jailbreaking the device.
We will use TutuApp to install SportsTV for iOS on your iPhone/iPad. TutuApp is a third-party app store with some really awesome apps like Sports TV, FaceBook++, Youtube++, etc. Let’s first see how to get TutuApp and then Sports TV iOS app using this app store. If you are using Android device, You can use snappy streamz app to watch live tv channels including sports for free.
Get Tutuapp to Install SportsTV for iOS :
We will first install TutuApp on our iOS device. We will later use this Helper app to install this app on our device. Here are the steps to download and install TutuApp:
- Open Safari browser on the device. Please only use Safari browser for best results.
- Visit the website tutuapp.vip.
- Tap ‘Regular’ on the top right to install free version of TutuApp.
- Tap ‘Download Now’ on the next screen.
- A confirmation prompt will appear. Tap ‘Install’ on that prompt to proceed.
- Go back to the home screen where you will see the TutuApp icon (allow it to install completely).
- Tap TutuApp icon to run the app. A message will appear saying “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. We will take care of this in the following steps.
- Go to Settings menu and select General.
- Now tap ‘Profiles & Device Management’ (or just ‘Device Management’ in certain devices).
- Tap the TutuApp profile (starts with ‘Xiamen Cloud Top’).
- Tap ‘Trust’ followed by the profile name.
- Tap ‘Trust’ again when the confirmation prompt pops-up.
Go back to the home screen and run the app. This time you will be able to run it without any hassles.
Download & Install SportsTV for iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak:
Now that you have installed TutuApp, you can download many third-party apps. We will learn how to install SportsTV App on iPhone/iPad. Please follow these simple steps:
- Launch TutuApp from the Home Screen.
- If you are running it for the first time, tap ‘Allow’ when you see ‘TutuApp Would Like to Send You Notifications’ prompt.
- Swipe left to get past the welcome screen. You will now be on the TutuApp home screen (You may see the Neststool prompt, You can close it. But I always recommend you to install this app as it help you to enjoy any app without revoking or crashing. For more information, read the article on how to install Nesstool for iOS without Jailbreaking).
- Tap the Search bar on the top.
- Type in ‘SportsTV’ (without the quotes). Make sure there is no space between ‘Sports’ and ‘TV’ when you are typing the keyword.
- When SportsTV for iOS app appears in the search result, tap ‘Get’ button next to it.
- Wait for the download to complete. It will take 30-60 seconds.
- Tap ‘Install’ when you see the prompt to download SportsTV for iOS.
- Go back to the device home screen. You will see ‘SportsTV’ icon.
This is all you need to do. Just run the app from the home screen and you are good to go. Enjoy!
SportsTV for iOS app brings to you a huge collection of live Sports channels from around the world. It has just about any channel you want. You can watch live sports from North America, Asia, Europe etc. The app is available on TutuApp. Hence, you need to install this third-party helper app first.