Slick TV is one of the latest live TV apps for the iOS devices. This app brings to you tons of channels from all over the world. Whether you want to watch sports, news or kids channels, it has everything you can ask for. You will be happy and surprised to know that it offers all of this completely free. It is an excellent option for all the cord-cutters out there. In this article we learn to install Slick TV iOS app on compatible iPhone/iPad devices. Keep reading!
If you want to watch the premium satellite channels for free on your iOS device, Slick TV is a great option for you. The most amazing thing is that you don’t have to jailbreak your iOS device. Also, our method does not require any computer. So, let us learn how to install this incredible app.
Compatibility: Slick TV App is currently supported on iOS 9 and iOS 10 only. It does not have a stable version for iOS 11. So, if you have any 2017 releases with iOS 11, you may not be able to use this app. But, there are plenty of iOS devices out there with iOS 10 and iOS 9. You can install it on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Download & Install Slick TV for iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak:
Alright! So, let’s get started now. You may already know that such apps are not present on App Store. We will have to download it form a third party source. The source we are going to use is called Tweakbox. It is very safe and we have already downloaded many apps from there. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device and visit next.tweakboxapp.com. This method will work only if you are using Safari and no other browser.
- You will now see an ad covering the entire screen. Close the ad by tapping ‘X’ button on the top left
- Now select the ‘APPS’ tab on the top.
- Scroll down a bit and tap ‘TweakBox Apps’ option.
- On the next screen scroll down all the way to near the bottom and tap ‘Slick TV’ (list of apps is sorted alphabetically).
- Tap ‘Install’ button.
- Tap ‘Install’ when the popup appears to confirm your action.
- Now the app will begin installing and you will also see the icon added to the home screen.
The app is now installed. But you cannot launch it yet. You will see the ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error message. Here is how you can fix it:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select ‘General’.
- Select ‘Device Management’ on the next screen.
- Tap the Slick TV profile (it is named ‘Beijing Nation Sky Network Technology Co…’).
- Trust this profile by tapping on it on the next screen.
- Tap ‘Trust’ on the prompt that appears.
That will be it! Go back to the home screen and run the app.
If you like to watch live TV on the go on your iOS mobile device, we will recommend using Slick TV app. This app is pretty solid in terms of collection of cable channels. It has channels in various categories. The best part is that most of its channels work nearly all the time. This is not the case with the other apps. I hope that this guide helps you get this app quickly and easily.