Here’s is how to remove Electra jailbreak from your iPhone/iPad. You can use this step by step procedure to uninstall Electra jailbreak from your iOS device. This procedure won’t require computer as we are directly uninstalling it using a latest tweak named Rollectra. This method removes both Cydia and Electra completely from your iOS device.
If some apps are not working on your jailbroken device, it means they use the jailbreak detection technology. There are ways to bypass the jailbreak detection but sometimes you might just want to return to the unjailbroken state of the device. If you have Electra jailbreak, you are in luck. You can restore your device to stock iOS in a matter of a few minutes. In this guide I am going to show you how to remove Electra jailbreak from your iPhone/iPad. If anybody want to jailbreak your iOS device using Electra, Its the right time as there is a single click uninstaller is ready.
Please back up all your important data before using this method as it will restore your device to factory settings.
Electra jailbreak removal works on many versions of iOS 11, but not all. Right now,You can use this method on all iterations of 11.3 and 11.4, 11.4 beta one, two and three to unjailbreak Electra. It is currently not available on the jailbroken iOS 11.2. However, the support is coming soon. You can check the iOS version by navigating to Settings > General > About.
How to Remove Electra Jailbreak from iOS (iPhone/iPad):
This method removes all traces of jailbreak from your iOS devices. Moreover, after unjailbreaking Electra, you will be landed on the same iOS version before you jailbreaking your iDevice. It won’t update to latest version automatically.
Let’s now get started. Here are the steps:
- Open Cydia and allow it to load completely.
- Click ‘Sources’ button on the menu bar on the bottom.
- There is no need to add any source. It is preinstalled. Simply tap and open ‘Packix’ on the next screen.
- Scroll and open ‘All Packages.’
- Now scroll down all the way to the S section (the items are sorted alphabetically).
- Click ‘SemiRestore 11 / Rollectra’ option.
- Tap ‘Install’ on the top right.
- Click ‘Confirm’ again on the top right on the next screen to remove Electra jailbreak from your iOS device.
- Allow the restoration to complete.
- Once it is installed tap ‘Return to Cydia’.
- Now, return to the iOS home screen.
- You will find the Semi Restore icon on the home screen.
- Now, click ‘Unjailbreak’ button to remove the jailbreak. It is literally a one-touch way to remove the Electra Jailbreak on your device.
- Click ‘Erase All’ to proceed.
- Your device will now reboot to factory default settings. Go ahead and set it up like you would set up a new iOS device.
This is all you need to do to remove Electra Jailbreak. Now, you can check your iDevice is successfully restored to iOS version with which your have jailbroken your iPhone/iPad. Also, you will be able to install and open the apps which you can’t open when your phone is in jailbroken state.
It is good to have access to some exciting apps on a jailbroken device. However, some important apps may stop working once you have applied the jailbreak. This is because of jailbreak detection technology some apps come with. Thankfully, you can quickly and easily remove Electra jailbreak using the method I have described above. Hope this method helps you to unjailbreak Electra completely from your iPhone/iPad. If you guys have any issue with this method, feel free to comment below. We are happy to help you.