Live NetTV is an excellent Android-based application to watch live TV from various countries for free right on your Android mobile or tablet. Live Net TV APK offers over 500+ channels from nine categories like Sports, Movies, News, Discovery, Music, Cartoon Network etc.
The best thing about the app is, developers, keep updating the links regularly so that they won’t you won’t face any single issue while watching any TV channel from any category. Moreover, You can also request to add any channel to Live Net TV app from the side panel. Developers will definitely add as I have personally experienced it. I have requested them two channels. They added them within two days.
Live Net TV apk Android app won’t host any content. This app will simply organise all existed links on the internet in a user-friendly way. Moreover, all the channels are very neatly organised in the genre (category) wise so that you can directly get into your favourite category.
With the very simple and easy adapt the user interface this app got immense popularity within a short span of time. Eager to download the app? Follow the post. I will show how I have downloaded and installed this app on my Android tablet.
Download Latest Version of Live Net TV APK for Android:
Unfortunately, Live NetTV APK app is not available in the Google play store. But guys thank me. The download link is right below. You just need a single tap to get this app. Just go through all the details given below.
Latest Version: Live Net TV APK – V 4.6 (I will update the post as soon as the latest version released. Bookmark this page and keep visting for latest updates.)
Many of the users in many forums complain that they don’t know how to install APK file. If you the one, follow the simple instructions given below to install this app without any error.
Install Live NetTV App on Android Mobiles/Tablets/TVs:
You can follow the same procedure given below on any Android based devices like Android mobiles, Android tablets, and Android TVs. This app now days supporting Kodi and fire stick devices.
- First and foremost step is to enable unknown sources option on your Android device. To do this,
- Tap on settings (Gear icon).
- Go to Security.
- Scroll down and find unknown sources option. Enable it simply by tapping check box right to unknown sources option.
- Now go to file explorer on your Android device and find Live Net TV.Apk file.
- Tap on the Live Net TV APK file. The installation wizard will open automatically.
- Simply tap install option at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the installation.
- You will soon get the confirmation message.
- Now close all windows and go to devise menu.
- You can find the Live Net TV APK app over there.
- Tap on the app to open it. Keep watching your favourite TV channels for free right on your Android device.
Want to add something? or Want to share your experience with Live Net TV APK Android app? Don’t hesitate to comment down below.