Here’s how to install AppSync Unified on iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.1.2 devices. Your iDevice must be jailbroken to install this Cydia tweak.
AppSync is a Cydia tweak which allows us to install IPA file (Sign in them on iOS) directly on jailbroken iPhone/iPad devices. This tweak is helpful for many developers who can’t afford Apple developers ID. Many normal users can also use this app to install modified or tweaked application.
As you all know, iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2 can be jailbreak with the help of Electra Jailbreak tool. The previous version of Electra doesn’t include Cydia in it. Its only allow us to get root access on iPhone/iPad which doesn’t have any significant use for general iDevice users. But, Latest version of Electra came with Cydia. This is definitely going to great news for all Jailbreak lovers as we can install tweaks like AppSync Unified 6.1 very easily.
If you have not jailbreak your iDevice, Go a head and get Electra to jailbreak your iPhone/iPad. Please note that, Jailbreak developed for iOS 10.0 or above including Electra are unstable in nature i.e, you need to rejailbreak your iDevice every time your restart it. you Assuming you have successfully jailbroken your iDevice. Now we will move on to how to install AppSync on your iPhone/iPad.
How to Install AppSync Unified on iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.1.2 (Both iPhone/iPad):
Make sure your device has Cydia icon upon successful jailbreaking. You need to connected to the internet to install this tweak. Now follow the steps given below install this tweak without any error.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone/iPad.
- At the bottom of screen, you can find Sources option. Tap it.
- Your your Cydia sources that were already added will get reloaded on your screen.
- Simply tap Edit button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you can see Add button on the top left corner of the screen. Simply tap it.
- Now add AppSync Unified source address given given below in the box prompted.
- Tap add sources option on the prompted box.
- It will verify URL and take a minute or two to download the AppSync Repo.
- After completion of the download, you can see confirmation. Tap return to Cydia option.
- Now tap search icon. Type in AppSync and tap search button.
- You will see two options. Select only AppSync Unified (mostly second one).
- In this window, you can see all the details about this tweak. But to install this tweak, you need to tap the install button on top right corner of the screen.
- It will ask you for the confirmation. Tap confirm button.
- You can see series on command on your iDevice screen.
- Within few seconds the installation process will be completed and you will get the confirmation message on the screen.
- Just tap on Restart SpingBoard. Your iDevice will reboot automatically.
- Now you have installed AppSync successfully on your iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11 or above.
Please note that the official source for AppSync Unified is given above. Don’t get it from any other sources apart from official one otherwise you may end with some errors while installing the app.
This is the simple procedure to install AppSync Unified 6.1 on iOS 11 or above devices jailbroken with the help of Electra jailbreak tool. Feel free to comment if you have any issue with this tweak. We are here to help you.